homeabout mecontact

Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallow's Eve


I love Halloween. I really, really do.

Last night some fellow architecture students threw a party in an abandoned-warehouse-turned-metal-bar. Surprisingly the bike ride TO the warehouse was scarier than the place itself -- think pitch blackness, broken bike lights, and pot-hole ridden cobblestone roads. I had a blast dancing to strange 80's electro-pop that used the phrase "you're bleeding too much", drinking vodka-Fantas (oh Europeans and your love for Fanta...), and watching costume "performance pieces" (thank you Macedonian boys). 

However, when the live black metal band started to play, I took that as my cue to leave.

My roommates come home tonight from their respective weekends away and I can't wait to share the banana bread I made this weekend and hopefully coerce them into watching Disturbia with me, for a lack of having a better Halloween movie that's in English. Also in celebration this week, I hope to make this traditional Irish dish.  

Until next year, Halloween! I'll be anxiously waiting for you!

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment