homeabout mecontact

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Under the Weather

via Pinterest 

Unfortunately I caught some sort of bug this past weekend that's started my week off pretty crappy. I've managed to get a little homework done but headaches, a sort throat, and an unstoppable waterworks of a nose has mostly kept me in bed looking at blogs and watching Disney movies. Not so good when I'm supposed to have a completed design for my museum project in 2 weeks! Once this cold is beat it's crackdown time, for sure.

I've been drinking a crazy amount of fluids to ensure I'm better by this weekend for Angie's birthday! I'm excited to go to her hometown, meet her family, and go to Dresden for the first time. It's going to be magical (granted I'm actually healthy). 


In the meantime, I've been living off butternut squash soup, and Angie is a fantastic nurse who's been making me tea and went out and got ice cream for me when my throat (and tongue due to a hot-tea accident) was on fire. What a champ she is!

Prost, und Gesundheit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment