homeabout mecontact

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Recap

While I'm a little late for Valentine's Day (silly computer problems!), I'm going to make a little list of things I loved about this past week.

 Hanging out with this stone-cold pack of weirdos (name that movie).

Garrett and I having our favorite Berlin ice-cream, even though it's sub zero temps outside.

Having the quintessential Berlin club experience in an abandoned pool.

And not only did I see my favorite band, the beautiful First Aid Kit, play...


They asked the audience to sing along with them to Ghosttown, one of my favorite songs of all time. It was a surreal moment. They are even better live than on the album.
I apologize for my bad singing in that video. 

I'm so full of love right now!

Prost! 


No comments:

Post a Comment