homeabout mecontact

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Weekend Ahead!


As I sit in my studio awaiting a seminar session, I thought I'd check in and share my plans for a most exciting weekend, since I didn't get a chance to post  yesterday. Gotta keep the readers happy (hi Mom!).

At 3 I leave Depressau (haha... the Italians came up with that one) and board a train with Angie to Leipzig where we pick up Rafi and Francie, then we go to Freiberg, Angie's hometown!

Tonight we'll go to a concert with Angie's mom, then Saturday exploring Dresden and seeing some world-famous Christmas markets. On Sunday, we'll have a birthday brunch to celebrate Angie's day of birth! Hooray!

I'm excited to explore a new place, and hopefully there will be snow. Dessau is totally lacking and I want a white Christmas, darn it!

I'm going to try and collect footage for a video because I just love making those. We'll see how it goes.

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment