homeabout mecontact

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Looking towards the future...

This morning I came across an interesting project called Industry of One via Miss Moss. Diana of MM pretty much said it all, but I have to agree that it's so much more interesting to learn about regular everyday people than celebrities, and I take a lot of inspiration from people I can relate to (the amazing Miss Moss being one of them!).

Being that lately I've been considering my options after graduation and the path my life will go down next, I thought this was a perfect project to share. So here's a very select few of my favorite images. How amazing is the design of the site and the style of the interviewees?

 

I hope when I'm a professional, no matter what I'm doing, I can pull off looks as cool as these ones. 

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment