homeabout mecontact

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Artist

I'm quickly losing a sense of knowledge on popular culture in the United States. I never considered myself a devout follower of pop culture, but I think as Americans we are trained to incorporate it in daily life. I'm actually learning about the most recent pop culture events through Ellen Degeneres' YouTube channel. Haha, maybe that's a little sad to admit?

However, I just saw her do an interview with Berenice Bejo on her show. Not only is Bejo crazy beautiful, but also the star of the film "The Artist" (and the director's wife!). Since I had no idea what "The Artist" was, I googled it of course. A modern-day silent movie? Great costuming and tap dancing? Oh, I'm so down. I can't wait to get my hands on this movie!


Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment