homeabout mecontact

Monday, March 19, 2012

Moving Highs and Woes


Yikes. Moving is never fun, but this time is a real challenge. I'm moving into the smallest room I've been in yet, but I have to say I do like the challenge. If I've learned one thing from moving to and from Europe, I really can fit everything I need to live in two suitcases. All this mess is inspiring me to have a yard sale (which is so against my hoarder tendencies) and luckily a friend of mine is offering up his house for a joint-sale venture. I think a little spring purging is exactly what I need right now, especially when I think about the cruel reality of possibly moving again in the next couple months.

I've been seeing some really beautiful ways to decorate and organize thanks to Pinterest and my large blog repertoire. I can't wait to start filling the walls and freeing up the floor space! With this room, I'm really going to try and simplify. 

Things that are inspiring me right now... // 

moorea's amazing bedroom tour; books will definitely be a focal point of my room!


 this gigantic knitted blanket (using pvc pipes!) would be so welcome on my bed, too bad I can't knit.


 anything natural/wood, and I'm sold.

a wonderfully easy DIY that could make all the difference.

I've got some more unpacking to do, but I can't wait to share the progress.

Prost!

ps, did you get that hilarious pun I snuck into my title? Sometimes I amaze myself. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment